Engaging community partners to improve the lives of children and families.
The lives of children and families are improved.
Since 1991 … Youth Alliance is a non-profit organization committed to impacting the issues that affect our community’s children and youth. We are membership-based, drawing upon the expertise, involvement and passion of numerous Northwest Missouri businesses, community members and non-profit organizations in our work.
Youth Alliance develops programs and provides services that open doors to the brightest future possible for our area’s youth, impacting children from prenatal to age 24. Our core focus areas, called the Five Keys for Kids, are crisis prevention, early childhood education, substance use prevention, youth asset development and youth empowerment. We strive to build collaboration between community-wide organizations, to share the information we learn, to identify and analyze community outcomes and to utilize our resources in the best ways possible.
- Assisting the community in creating a community-wide agenda to link resources and services
- Targeting specific community priorities to improve results for children and families
- Assuring active involvement of diverse community partners
- Securing, leveraging and redirecting public and private resources to help families
- Tracking, recording and reporting annually on progress toward key results
- Engaging and collaborating with others to achieve better results for children and families
- Promoting best practices and lessons learned with others. Serving as an information clearinghouse
- Fiscal responsibility
- Quality outcomes
- Commitment to making a difference
- Resource identification and development Identifying community needs
Youth Alliance is a non-profit 501c(3) corporation that has been designated by the state of Missouri to serve as a local governance partnership. As a local governance partnership, we are a decision-making entity that partners with the state of Missouri and local communities to plan, develop, finance and monitor strategies designed to achieve our core results.