The Youth Employment Program is designed for individuals between the ages of 15 and 24 who are in high school, a graduate with a diploma or equivalency, or has left school early, and are eager to develop a strong work ethic to continue their education and prepare for a career in their future. Interested youth may apply through Youth Alliance to access the program:
- An application process identifies applicants and matches the individual with a program based on specific criteria
- Once the candidate is eligible, Youth Alliance staff identify employment opportunities in the field of interest and assist in the coordination of job readiness and interviewing
- Participants are also provided with educational support and guidance to keep you focused on graduation, returning to get your high school equivalency certificate, or post-secondary/training opportunities
- Through supported employment, Youth Alliance staff continue to assist and provide incentives for continued work activity
- The goal for this program is for you to become a valuable employee; which a business partner wants to continue to invest their time in
St. Joseph, MO 64507 to apply or for any further questions.